VACUODERMIE – APPLICATIONS IN SPORTS
DISCOVER THE ULTIMATE SPORT MEDICINE MACHINE
MUSCLE AND TISSUE CAN BE MODIFIED ENHANCING PERFORMANCE
– Increase power, speed and endurance
– Enhance flexibility and range of motion
– Pain management and rehabilitation
YOGA Achieve more poses!
PILATES Tone/stretch to the max!
GOLF Add power and flexibility
TRIATHLETES Maximize swim, bike, run!
TENNIS Develop endurance, prevent injury!
ALL SPORTS Jump higher, run faster, move quicker!
BODYBUILDING Loosen tight muscles! Tone up! Get bigger!
GYM/FITNESS Stretch further! Maintain elasticity and strength!
HOW THE VACUOMOBILIZATION TREATMENTS IN SPORTS WORKS
Tissue Vacuomobilization is gaining popularity among the sports world arena for its performance enhancement. This massage technique uses various suction discs, stetching the muscle tissue against its own resistance.
This non-invasive procedure stimulates the natural function of the body (arterial, venous and lymphatic) while promoting better exchanges at the cell level, increasing metabolism to include elimination of lactic acid and toxic wastes, increasing resiliency of the elastic fibers.
- more power, speed and endurance
- increased flexibility and range of motion
- reduced recovery time
- minimized prospect of injury
- pain management and rehabilitation
OPTIMAL PERFORMANCE IS PROVIDED BY THE TV10 SPORT BY RELEASING MUSCLE’S STIFFNESS, D.O.M.S. (Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness) AND ELIMINATING LACTIC ACID.
Structural stiffness occurs when a tissue looses elasticity. Scar tissue within a ligament, for example, may be as strong as or stronger than the ligament itself, but will not be as elastic and will not respond to stress in the same manner.
The joint capsule and ligament are the most important factors accounting for stiffness:
|Joint Ligament||47% of stiffness|
|Muscle’s Fascia||41% of stiffness|
|Tendons||10% of stiffness|
|Skin||2% of stiffness|
The TV10 SPORT works to increase the flexibility through stretching, working directly at the muscle fascia and tissue, to:
|Restore muscle strength||Eliminate lactic acid|
|Increase range of motion||Reduce recovery time|
|Facilitate neurosomatic awareness||Help manage pain|
OPTIMIZE MUSCLE PERFORMANCE WITH THERAPEUTIC TREATMENTS
The resurgence of therapeutic treatment in the area of sports reflects the need for effective soft tissue therapies that promote systematic homeostasis and nurture the desire for non-threatening intervention.
Designed to break up adhesions and to mobilize soft tissue, the TV10 SPORT makes it possible to apply a new form of therapeutic treatment to the following:
- Muscle atrophy
- Restoration of muscle balance
- Muscle fatigue, strain and sprains
Working with gliding, stationary, draining, pumping and/or constant suction pressure, the TV10 SPORT enables:
- Draining: elimination of organic waste
- Defibrosis: liberation/softening of connective tissue
- Toning-up: stimulation of elastic fibers
- Hyper-vascularization: better oxygenation and action on cell metabolism
MUSCULAR RESTORATION, PAIN MANAGEMENT & REHABILITATION
Restoration and rehabilitative sports massage is for the chronically injured athlete, or for fresh injuries in the rehabilitative stage.
The TV10 SPORT can help speed up the healing process, and may be effective to:
- Increase the range of motion
- Form soft pliable scar tissue
- Allow the muscle to broaden normally
- Remove trigger points formed due to trauma
- Eliminate areas of stress in adjoining, surrounding and antagonistic muscles where areas are created to compensate for an injury.
- Help maintain homeostasis of muscle in the best possible state of vitality, which will aid recovery, and enable the injured area to function well.